|Brothers in Arms|
|Next||A Traitor Amongst Us|
October 18, 1886 - Duke Street, Mayfair
Sir Alistair, or Lucan, and Galahad intent to sneak into the India Trading company's headquarters to find evidence of the company's treachery. Lucan leads Galahad into the compound through a back entrance. Enter, then head straight for the small table in the back of the room to read a Newspaper. The next room over has a photograph on the right side of the room, and a crossbow. Lucas will join you once you inspect the crossbow and triggers the cut scene to leave the room. Follow Lucan along the rooftops.
Galahad will leave Lucan on the rooftops and explore the gardens on his own. Sneak through the area and eliminate all the guards with stealth kills and your crossbow. If any guard spots you, you'll have to restart the entire section. The guard with the gate key is randomized, but will usually be one of the last guards you kill.
Before unlocking the gate, grab some ammo in the store room and read the Newspaper on the table. Eliminate the few guards in the next area then run up to the gate on the second level to meet up with Lucan. He'll leave you once again to go clear out the East Wing while you go take out the west. Use the lockpick to enter the building, then inspect the Photograph you see immediately on your right upon entering. Move through the area and stealthily eliminate guards as you see them. Move on to the next area through the water grate. Lakshmi will meet you in the next area, but you'll still need to stealth kill one or two guards in this area till you meet with her fellow rebels.
Push the carriage into place then climb onto the balcony with Lakshmi. Unfortunately, a guard will spot them and sound the alarm. Guards will attack you from the courtyard. Kill them, enter the building, kill more guys, then follow Lakshmi down the stairs. Grab the Phonograph off the table,then disrupt the power in the building with the TS-27 Inverter/Rectifier. This room has some ammo, and more importantly, a Document.
The next room is a ball of tension and guns. Lucan discovers that Galahad's informants are the rebels, and will have none of it. Galahad finally calms the two groups just in time before they're once again attacked. Kill the enemies, then run up the stairs with Lucan. Before you go across the balcony, Destroy the enemies in the courtyard with the grenade launcher, then head into the other room. In the back of the room just past the piano is a Newspaper. Read that, then head on out.
The archive room is full of objects.
Phonograph in the first cabinet on the right A Photograph on a table in the back of the room.
* There is a document on the first left side desk
* Phonograph in a draw in the last shelf on the left side (Get this last or a cut scene will trigger)
This will trigger a cut scene. Lakshmi will find the evidence they are searching for, but notices that her friend is missing. They find Lord Hastings in his vampire form, feeding on the rebel. Lucan apologizes, but reveals that he is also a half-breed, and must help Lord Hastings. Lakshmi manages to get away with Galahad's help. Fight off Lucan, then follow him into the cellars. You'll be attacked by several Lycan, then a few humans after that. The Igraine and Lafayette will arrive and take Galahad into custody despite his pleas.
- Follow Lucan.
- Locate an anchor point.
- Fire the bolt at the anchor point.
- Acquire the gate key.
- Unlock the gate.
- Rendezvous with Lucan.
- Clear the West Wing.
- Infiltrate the United India House.
- Search the archives.
- Pursue Lucan.
There are a total of 18 collectibles in this chapter.
- Newspaper #7: This newspaper is in the building you enter in the very beginning of the chapter. Look for the paper on the table.
- Photograph #8: When you enter the next room, do not interact with the crossbow. The photograph you are looking for is on the right side of the room.
- Phonograph Cylinder #11 (The Anarchists 17.10.86): When you are on the rooftops you will see your teammate swing over to another rooftop (via a lantern). There are two ways you can go. Either use the lantern to swing over yourself, or use the stairs. To pick up this collectible you must go downstairs and open a crate to reveal the phonograph cylinder.
- Newspaper #8: In the gardens, Before opening the gate, turn around and search for a small side room with some ammo in it. The newspaper will be in this room.
- Photograph #9: After meeting up with your teammate again you have to jump over a wall (your teammate helps you to do so). Now you must follow an enemy by picking the lock of a door. Behind the door is the photograph on a small table on the right side.
- Object #10: After meeting up with the rebel leader you will be outside in a different part of the gardens again. There is an enemy patrolling the area. Kill him and look for a door on the left side of the area. Enter to find the final Object in the game.
- Phonograph Cylinder #12: (News from the East Indies) After entering the United India House (looks like a palace) you will be attacked by lots of enemies, especially some with powerful shotguns. Take everyone out and head downstairs where your teammates opens a door. Behind the door is the phonograph cylinder.
- Document #14: In the same room where you found the phonograph cylinder is a power lock. Disrupt the lock to get access to the room that contains the document.
- Phonograph Cylinder #13: (Ramayana, First Verse) After the last collectible you have to fight your way through another room with enemies and go up some marble stairs. This will bring you to a balcony you have to defend, but for now you should investigate the room on the left side of the balcony (where you entered via the marble stairs). Here at the end of a long table is the phonograph cylinder.
- Newspaper #9: This is in the room after defending the balcony, on the right side.
- Document #15: In the archives, left side of the room. All of the remaining collectibles of this chapter are in the archives. Please be aware that a cutscene will trigger after a short time. You won't have enough time to pick everything up, so when that happens complete the chapter and return later via chapter select to pick up your missing things.
- Item #11: In the archives, left side of the room (inspect the cupboard).
- Phonograph Cylinder #14: (The Captain's Testament) In the archives, left side of the room (inspect the cupboard, the phonograph is in it).
- 'Item #12: In the archives, inspect the paper on the table in the left side of the room.
- Photograph #10: When you're In the archives, you'll find the photograph at the very end of the room.
- Item #13: In the archives, look on in the cupboard on the right side of the room.
- Phonograph Cylinder: (Chopin, Prelude in E-Minor 'Dying Away') When in the archives, look on the right side of the room. Inspect the cupbard and the phonograph will be inside it.
- Item #14: In the archives, on right side of the room inspect the paper on the table.